Are you are a professional photographer who wants to improve your search engine optimization or your SEO? You have come to the right place! Read this article and discover the best SEO tips for photographers!
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is one of the most popular phrases that includes the things you do to rank higher on Google and other search engines. Yes, you can do a lot of things to increase your rank.
SEO represents an immense opportunity for you and for your photography business. It is more than just increased sales and profit. The search engine optimization can help you:
- Get more clients
- Attract the right audience
- Increase your photography business to a point where you can charge the price you deserve
- Look like you are the best among your competitors
- Scale back paid marketing strategies and activities
- Develop a client base that leads to referrals
So, how to use SEO and optimize your website? Is it possible to do all by yourself?
Even though SEO requires knowledge and experience, there are some things you can by yourself. In this article, we are going to present you a few helpful SEO tips every professional photographer who owns a website should know. These tips will help you optimize your website and the cost will be around $350.
- Get SEOquake for Your Browser – The first thing you need to do is to download SEOquake. This is a plug-in for Mozilla and Chrome that enables you to see your website the way Google and the other search engines see it. By seeing what Google likes and what Google dislikes, you will know what you need to change in order to rank higher.
- Optimize Your Website – Once you have determined the areas of your website that you need to change or built up, the next thing you need to do is to optimize your website. This is simpler for some people that others and it usually depends on the type of website you have and on your knowledge.
- Determine Your Keywords – Create a Google AdWords account and determine the keywords that are related to your photography business. It is recommendable to find keywords that are less competitive but relevant to your style or products.
We hope these few SEO tips will help you rank higher on Google!
Here’s some of the most popular articles that you can check: 5 Important Lessons I Learned as an Entrepreneur
— DannyMolt (@DanMolt) 27 de abril de 2017